Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton



Happy Birthday to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, who begins a New Year today!
She is a year older this Friday and I am happy for the former First Lady of the United States of America.




Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is a beautiful and wonderful lady who is the melody of love in the life of her great husband, Bill Clinton, the former President of the U.S.A and their family.

I wish her many happy returns of the day with longer life and more prosperity by the infinite Grace of God in Jesus Christ our Lord, who makes all things possible.

I wish her all the best in her quest to become the First Female President of the United States of America.

I support Hillary Rodham Clinton for President.

Her campaign manager, Lady Patti Solis Doyle sent me the following mail and I am asking you to join me and send Happy Birthday Wishes To Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton.

--------
Dear Orikinla,

Here's one of my favorite stories about celebrating Hillary's birthday.

It was her first birthday as First Lady. After all the talk of her changing hairstyles during the campaign, the staff thought it would be funny to surprise her by dressing up as different "Hillarys" -- there was Headband Hillary, Campaign Hillary, Lawyer Hillary, Short-Hair Hillary. I was the 1992 Democratic Convention Hillary -- with the sassy haircut.

This year, I hope we'll start a new tradition: sharing birthday wishes from thousands upon thousands of her supporters. Will you help me get this started by sending Hillary your birthday message today?

Sign Hillary's birthday card:

Even in the midst of an intense campaign, this is a moment for me to stop and reflect about someone who is not just an inspiring leader, but a treasured personal friend. A friend who has been there for me, a friend who has taught me so much about dedication and accomplishment and loyalty and trust.

I'm proud to say that this is the 16th birthday wish that I've sent to Hillary, and this year it's simple: that she continue to make my job easy by being such a great candidate! I know this is one wish sure to come true.

Do you have a birthday wish you want to share with Hillary? Send it to her today.
Click here to send.

Thank you so much for all your support for Hillary, and for helping to make her birthday so special.

Sincerely,


Patti Solis Doyle
Campaign Manager
Hillary for President

P.S. Do you have any friends or family who have a birthday message for Hillary? Forward this email and tell them to send her a message: Click to send yours now

No comments:

Support The Campaign Now!

Support The Campaign Now!
Donate Today

Can a Woman Lead America?

The Bald Eagle Blog

Chanel: The First Choice of Every Woman

About Me

My photo
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi, is a prize winning Nigerian writer, most prolific African blogger and the Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, Nigerian Times, "Kisses 'n' Roses, TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla with other blogs and author of Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, Diary of the Memory Keeper, The Prophet Lied, The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream, co-author of Naked Beauty, editor of The Language of True Love and Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES. He has written many articles, commentaries and news reports published by Technorati, Blogcritics, Huliq, Yahoo Voices, Shvoong, Gather, Huffington Post,Face2Face Africa, Black Film Maker, Nigeria Films and Modern Ghana. He is also the social media consultant for the Transform Nigeria Network.

The Ultimate Ping

pingoat_3.gif