Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hillary Clinton: Thank You

Dear Orikinla,

Over the course of this campaign, I have seen the promise of America in your courage and character, your energy and ingenuity, and your compassion and faith.

Your spirit has inspired me every day in this race. While I traveled this country talking about how I wanted to help you -- time and again, you reached out to help me. To grab my hand or grip my arm, to look me in my eyes and tell me, don’t quit, keep fighting, stay in this race for us. There were days when I had strength enough for the both of us -- and on the days I didn't, I leaned on you.

This has always been your campaign, and tonight, there's no one I want to hear from more than you. I hope you're as proud as I am of what we've done and that you'll take a moment to share your thoughts with me now at my website.

I want to congratulate Senator Obama and his supporters on the extraordinary race that they have run. Senator Obama has inspired so many Americans to care about politics and empowered so many more to get involved, and our party and our democracy are stronger and more vibrant as a result.

Whatever path I travel next, I promise I will keep faith with you and everyone I have met across this good and great country. There is no possible way to thank you enough for everything you have done throughout this primary season, and you will always be in my heart.

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments:

Support The Campaign Now!

Support The Campaign Now!
Donate Today

Can a Woman Lead America?

The Bald Eagle Blog

Chanel: The First Choice of Every Woman

About Me

My photo
Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi, is a prize winning Nigerian writer, most prolific African blogger and the Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, Nigerian Times, "Kisses 'n' Roses, TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla with other blogs and author of Children of Heaven, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, Diary of the Memory Keeper, The Prophet Lied, The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream, co-author of Naked Beauty, editor of The Language of True Love and Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES. He has written many articles, commentaries and news reports published by Technorati, Blogcritics, Huliq, Yahoo Voices, Shvoong, Gather, Huffington Post,Face2Face Africa, Black Film Maker, Nigeria Films and Modern Ghana. He is also the social media consultant for the Transform Nigeria Network.

The Ultimate Ping

pingoat_3.gif